The Hottest Seat in the House
- The Occasion- Two to Ten people who love food and wine get together
- The Setting- Right in the heart of WEST’S kitchen
- The Ambiance- an atmosphere of excitement and experiment
- The finest of china and mouth blown crystal stemware
- The Menu- A seven course menu gastronomic paired with sensational wines
- The Hosts- A Master Chef and an award winning Sommelier
- The End Result- Stunning!
€170 per person inclusive of food and wines:
The West of Ireland is beautiful and unspoilt and full of natural resources. It is these natural resources which form the framework for our cuisine and from which we derive our name.
Our focus is always fresh, natural and as local as possible.
Welcome to The Chef’s Table At West The Twelve
"It's all about having fun. Celebrate food, Celebrate wine, Celebrate life"
Sauternes, Chateau Les Tuilleres, France 2004
To make an enquiry about The Chef’s Table, Upstairs@West , The Twelve Hotel in Galway, please email
Or call Fergus directly on 353-91-597000