Wine lists evolve over time to compliment a restaurant’s style and tone, as well as to reflect the ever changing taste of the public at large. I believe people are always looking for something new and exciting which doesn’t break the bank and tastes the better for it.
Our wine list here in West mirrors the restaurant’s menu - sophisticated yet accessible, taking inspiration from around the world. As with our menu, we change our wine list every time we make a new discovery. Therefore, even our long time friends will always want to take a close look.
As one of the first restaurants in Ireland to introduce the Coravin system, every wine on our list is now available to you to taste by the glass. So compile that bucket list and come on in.
For any taste, meal or mood, an array of possibilities awaits. If you would like assistance with your wine selection or care to have a Fine Vintage Port or Wine decanted prior to your arrival, please speak to me or any member of our knowledgeable staff.
I hope I have created a wine list that is both enlightening and entertaining.
I wish you memorable tasting pleasures.
Fergus O' Halloran - Sommelier/ G.M.
The Georgina Campbell Wine Award for the best wine list in Ireland
The only restaurant in Ireland to win The Wine Spectator Award SEVEN years in a row for 'one of the most outstanding wine lists in the world'
- Hotel and Catering Gold Medal Award for The 'Best Wine Experience in Ireland
- National Hospitality Award for 'The Best Wine Experience in Ireland'
- Restaurants Association of Ireland Wine Award for the Best Wine Experience in Ireland
- Food and Wine Magazine Award for The Best Wine Experience in Ireland and Ireland's Top Sommelier
- Confrerie du Sabre D'Or - Caveau de Sabrage