The Twelve boutique hotel in Bearna is always full of surprises and has a fun and quirky take on the world. It’s no surprise then that their attitude to romance is as generously dramatic and over the top as their approach to everything else!
Sweep your significant other off their feet this February with a typically tantalising Valentine’s Lovebomb from Galway’s number one romantic hotel surprise package from The Twelve – a loved-up treat, packed full of 12 different romantic elements.
Early check in – noon. And Late check out 2pm. Beginning first with a gorgeous suite;
- LUXURY SUITE with petals strewn across the bed and bubbles
- ROSE PETALS AND SOAP BUBBLES beside it, there are also
- A PAIR OF RED CUP CAKES with WELCOME TO 12 AMENITY two boldly red iced muffins from the Pins Bakery
- FOR ONE OF THE DAYS a delicious packed picnic perfect for a romantic stroll
- VALENTINES VERY SPECIAL DINNER MENU IN WEST a candle-lit dinner in lovely West
- Pampering in-room spa treatments A SEAWEED BATH (try to both squeeze in)
- LOVE Potion cocktails - TWO aphrodisiac COCKTAILS IN THE PINS
A discount gift voucher for Hartman’s Jewellers (just in case the need to drop to one knee suddenly presents itself!)
A wrapped rose on checkout PRESENTED WITH BAKERY COFFEE INVITES…
And number 12 of the romantic notions squeezed into this Love Bomb Package? Well that’s the wonderful Twelve itself and all that it entails!
This ultra-romantic overnight package is available on February 14 at a cost of €450 per couple, with the option of staying two nights for an extra €120 per couple.
There’s nowhere quite like it, and no-one does romance like them either, so lovebomb your partner with a Valentine’s Lovebomb Surprise from The Twelve!