Winner - "The Best New Hotel in Ireland" 2007 and ever since:- 'The Best Boutique Hotel in Ireland' - The National Hospitality Ireland Awards.
RTE Travel - Review by Ed Leahy - Verdict: 'A touch of class'
Leitrim Observer - Review by Fiona Heavey - Verdict: 'A magical getaway destination to Connemara' - Read More>>
Discover a place for passing time and not simply passing through
The Twelve offers luxury hotel accommodation with 48 boutique style hotel guest rooms for you to be pampered in, to work in and to play in. As one of the finest AA approved hotels in Galway, our goal is to ensure our guests are as efficient on the road as they are in their offices or at home. Within a suite design unique to The Twelve, specially designed furniture and handcrafted delights by local artists sit side-by-side with all the high tech essentials necessary for work and play during your family breaks or business stay in Galway.
Let your needs and desires determine the type of room you choose; as one of the most luxurious four star Galway accommodations, The Twelve promises relaxation, stimulation and fun for everyone. You can choose between the Splendid hotel guest rooms or four very individually chic suite types at The 4 star, 3 AA Culinary Rosette winner The Twelve.
- For couples, we have designed The Luxury Suite which comes with a full 'pull up a stool to the bar' in your own suite at our hotel.
- The Twelve is one of the most family friendly Galway hotels, featuring the ideal type of Marvelous Family Suites which are available as either one or two bed-roomed Family Suites.
- The Funnymoon Suite - need we say more!
- Suite X11 - Described by The U.K. Observer as ''Ireland's sexiest suite''
- You can even conduct impromptu business meetings as the suites are designed as perfect business environments. Once you're done with business, move on to pleasure with the complimentary goodies in the luxurious bathrooms, chill with a great DVD or plan an activity from the wealth of outdoor activities that Galway is famous for, including shopping and golfing. Why not try a spa treatment in Le Petit Spa of the most acclaimed of hotels. And hey! not only is the parking complimentary but the wi-fi is too at one of the finest boutique hotels in the country. Enjoy!
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Whats included in the price? Breakfast? Wi-Fi? Parking?
All of the above and more – The usual Twelve ingredients!
What leisure activities are there available near the hotel? Walking, jogging, swimming, wind surfacing, leisureland, pure skill, gyms, sightseeing, bars, dining…
What facilities are available at the hotel?
2 restaurants, pizza take away, bakery and gift shop, pet friendly suites, spa, seaweed baths, 47 rooms of which half are suites and all rooms can become 2 bedroom apartments, a penthouse suite, concierge facilities, a private dining room for up to 100 guests, a boardroom, meeting and conference facilities, food, tours, pizza making classes and cocktail classes.
When is the perfect time to visit the Twelve Hotel in Galway?
Anytime of year is good. There is always something happening in Galway and The Twelve is always bustling and buzzy. It all depends on which season you prefer. Come during each!